Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back to the middle

I know I've been talking about starting a blog for ages-well at least since February-so now i've finally started one.Whew! Actually I've had ideas for blog posts for ages but just couldn't settle on a name for my blog. The name comes from a cd that a friend gave to me. It means achieving a sense of balance in my life, and for me, that's a work in progress. This title really sums up of what I go through on a daily basis. So I don't know if this is something you'll be able to see here in this blog, but it rings true for me.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

5 comments:

Mercenary Librarian said...

So your first blog is about starting your blog?

Kel said...

"Needing to protect your self now that is just a part of life
If you let your fears keep you from flying, you will never reach your height
To get to the top you must come back to the middle
When will we learn, to come back to the middle?"

I like your title :)

Unknown said...

I thought your blog title was: " Back to the Middle East" :)

Then i thought how our religion is middle and balanced.
(وجعلناكم امة وسطا )

well i have to say this is thought provoking title. keep writing my dear and i will keep coming back.

Good luck

Unknown said...

Why does is say Ahmad? lol
ok lets try this time

Stormy said...

Hola my fellow blogger, looing forward to reading ur thoughts!

Asif